Meet the Woszczynski Family!
We are the Woszczynski family! Abe, Amy, Audrey, Asher, and Alex. We are so excited to be the owners of We Rock the Spectrum – Arvada. We knew right away that the We Rock family was one that we wanted to join. Asher was diagnosed with autism in November of 2015.
We came across the We Rock gyms while researching ways to build our own sensory area. We knew it was something all our kids would benefit from. We had always wanted to be business owners, but never found the opportunity that fit right for us — until now. To be able to bring We Rock the Spectrum to Arvada is a dream come true.
To have a place where ALL our children can learn, play, and grow together is the best part of this whole adventure. Inclusion is the We Rock way and we are so happy to be working together as a family to continue this mission.
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination